Operations Systems and Services (OSaS) works with manufacturing companies to improve their productivity and competitiveness.
OSaS will work with you to assess your manufacturing systems from end-to-end and provide and implement the best solutions to improve the effectiveness of your operations.
- We help companies to find ways to improve production planning and scheduling, inventory control and operations management.
- We assist companies to structure data to support manufacturing operations.
- We provide and implement the correct tools for operations, such as MES and MOM systems, as well as training and support.
- We assist with the efficient use of track and trace solutions e.g. inventory control and production order tracking.
- We assist in extracting improved management information from new or existing systems.
Are you a manufacturing company that wants to:
- Improve customer service?
- Increase productivity?
- Reduce stock and improve inventory control?
- Reduce planning and scheduling effort?
- Improve efficiency and accuracy?
- Make better use of the planning and scheduling tools you already own?